Sunday, June 20, 2010

Kindergarten Days


It's hard for me to believe that my little girl has already finished kindergarten! She is growing up too fast, and we treasure every moment with her. Samantha is turning into the cutest girl, and is such a joy to have around. She's learned so many things during the year, and matured so much. We started the school year with just the three of us (Samantha, Katherine, and Mom. Dad was at far away work) and ended the year as a family of five! She's a fabulous big sister and friend to Katherine and Ethan, and the biggest helper for Mommy and Daddy. Great job this year Samantha, we are so proud of you!! I'm posting pictures of her on her first and last day of kindergarten, I hope you all enjoy them as much as we do!
Samantha on her first day of school

September 7, 2009

Second day of school, with the traditional German schuletute!

Samantha with Mrs Emery on the last day of school. She was the best teacher ever!

Walking Samantha to her last day of school

Showing off her new sunglasses and pen from Mrs Emery and Mrs Martinez!

Getting ready to walk to her FIRST day of school!!

The morning of her last day of Kindergarten! June 17, 2010



2 comments:

  1. Wow she is getting so big...that makes me fill old. I still remember when I was in Kindergarten. Mikyn starts this year, I am sad I don't want her to grow up so fast. And Carsen starts 3 K. Man It will be me and the babies for 3 hours a day...what will I do with out my little helpers? We wish we lived closer I bet all our kids would have so much fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she did grow up a lot in one year! I love the pictures of her first days of Kindergarten and her last day. Randi, I can't believe you're a mommy of three, one of whom is already six! Time really does fly. Congratulations on finishing your first year of school, Samantha!

    ReplyDelete